Sunday, October 14, 2012

Namaste to YOU on this Sunday ... I was having some spacious thoughts yesterday when I was merming in the ocean.  Feeling really good and empowered by the cleansing waters of the sea, I was thinking about how spiritually uplifted I was in that moment ... feeling one with the water.

When thinking of the elements that we are born of and that are a part of our every day life ... fire through the sun ... the earth on which we walk every day ... the air in which we take every breath ... the water in which we drink and bathe ... I realized that with holding an awareness of the sacredness of our bodies and our existence, every moment could hold a zap of shaktipat, that surge of spiritual energy for us.   I am working on that!

              Also I wanted to show you one of the four new 
               clay pieces I posted on my Gallery page today.  
                 They are small pieces (three by two inches) 
                      to adorn your altar and/or to be held 
                                     during meditations.  


Not only is there a Buddha, but a bodhi leaf, too.  
  It is finished with the Tibetan colors of red, green, yellow and blue which symbolize the elements.

                        
Thank you, to the Universe, I say.
And thank you for joining me in our awakening.