Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Spring ...and here's to New Beginnings

I AM ... a Flower ... an iris floating in the lotus pond ... my petals reach to the the new Spring Sun ... as every atom of Me is opening to this energy,  I am being filled with a new and powerful passion for Life and Love.  And then reflecting off the mirrorlike still water of the pond, I clearly see the Beauty of our Oneness ... Thank You.

I see you in the pond, too.  Do you want to play?  When I used to guide the children in Sacred Circle, I would sometimes  suggest to one or two of the children to use their imagination, to pretend, that they could hear a tree talking or see themselves as a flower ... I feel that through our imagination we can open our minds and hearts to see the subtle beauties of life ... Blessings!  Thank you for being here.

No comments: