Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Thank you for being here... I have been connecting with many of my big family ... and it is good... I close my eyes and feel your familiar energy...looking into the mirror of me, I see YOU...

I am now doing the finishing process on some just-fired BuddhaFaces ... It is fun connecting the mantras that were chanting through me at the time when the clay was wet and yielding to the mantra of the moment... There can be changes.  My secret is in looking at the image's BuddhaSmile to see the rightness of it all.

One of the new pieces is a BuddhaMask...it is inspired by the thought of putting on your BuddhaSmile when you are feeling out of balance.  It is said that wearing the BuddhaSmile will change your perception...from experience, I can agree.  

So with this piece that I call the BuddhaMask...it is another reminder of our BuddhaNatures...feeling grounded and seeing the truth of our interconnection...reminding us that we are not alone...just put on your BuddhaMask to get back to your true self...that place where you feel loving and loved.  This clay image will be posted very soon in the Gallery.  Namaste!

There is Pema Chodron, a beautiful Buddhist nun, who talks on this subject.  Years ago, I first read an article by her telling of the BuddhaSmile...and now she has a book on that subject... Smile at Fear...yeaaaa for us...Check her out...

http://shambhalasun.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3669&Itemid=0 

No comments: