Monday, March 19, 2012

Namaste! ... and Happy Spring Equinox ... this is the day (and that will vary according to where you are on the planet) when there is equality between day and night.   Could this be meaningful for us when looking at our personal lives, too?  Maybe so ... I am looking for more understanding and inner peace  ... yes, an equality or harmonizing of my yin and yang, my lighter and darker sides, during this balanced moment in time.

And YES ...Welcome to Springtime! ... and an increase in the Sun's energy giving us warmer and longer days.   I suppose it is evident that I have been awaiting this time  ... I have created two new sun pieces.  The one that I am working on now shows the energy of the rays and is perfect for Tom Lescher's mantra:  "Like the rays of the rising sun, my light scatters the darkness."  I have asked him permission to use it for this clay piece and he said, "Of course, we are All One."   Thank you.

Tom is an astrologer who talks of planetary influences and how they affect us and our world.  You can see him at New Paradigm Astrology:  

newpa.info/ 

I was also thinking that with Spring being the time of rebirth and renewal along with planting and growth, there is no better time than now to do some extra planting and watering of those seeds of love...Thich Nhat Hanh would agree.  

My mantra for Spring:  I see Everyone and Everything wide open to receive LOVE.




 

No comments: