Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Namaste to you ... Yes, I bow to your divinity ... Yes, my heart loves your heart ... Yes, let us meet where we are One ...
             
                  Namaste from the Peace Garden in Hanapepe
Painting by my friend, Anna Raimondi

I have been looking at all of my seeking on the pathway of life to realize the truth of me ... traveling, workshops, listening to the wisdom words of our teachers and more.  The yearning has been great to find the answers to life.  I am thankful for all that I have learned.  

Now I sit upon this rock in the middle of a big pond and know that I have realized a new simplicity of thought ... there is no other place to go.   Zen Master Hakuin captures this idea in these two lines:

"This very land is the pure lotus land,
 This very body is the body of Buddha!"


Thank you for being here and 
joining me in our awakening!