Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Namaste ... I am bowing with palms together ... I have been contemplating life.  And I must say that words like transformation, dancing, celebration, universe, cycles of life keep reappearing.  In this reverie, Shiva, the cosmic dancer,  is there with me.   

Some have said that Buddhism is a refined Hinduism.  Can you see that delicate balance and overlapping of ideas?  The Buddha was a rebel Hindu who took and nurtured a very vital aspect of Indian life ... that of going within to see I am That!

                  This day is in honor of the Buddha within and
                                    our Cosmic Dance ...

Painting by Tania Sen ... Thank you 

              Here is a quote from Osho that is quite fitting today:

A buddha is celebration, 
a buddha is a festival, 
an ongoing festivity, 
a dance that goes on and on, 
that knows no ending, 
a song that continues forever. 

Thank you for being here on the pathway with me.  
I hope that I am making some sense.