Friday, October 19, 2012


Aloha Friday ... When I came across this cool painting of Earth, it immediately created the image of Earth upon a sacred altar.  The symbolism here, gives us something to think about.





Painting by Kevin Sloan

                                                  ********

Today I am thinking at the miracle of it all.  I know many of us are.   Again, I look to the wise ones to affirm my thinking.  Here are some words from Thich Nhat Hanh that call upon us to even look beyond the blatant miracles and to be mindful of everything ...


    “People usually consider 
walking on water or in thin air a miracle. 
But I think the real miracle 
is to walk on earth.
Every day we are engaged in a miracle 
which we don't even recognize: 
a blue sky, white clouds, green leaves, 
the black, curious eyes of a child -- 
our own two eyes. All is a miracle."


Thank you for being here and joining me in our Awakening!