Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Namaste to you ... With questions of "Who Am I?" and what is Truth, I move forward.   I am still contemplating the Taoist thought that can be seen in the roots of Zen Buddhism.  I am so drawn to these writings.  Remember Chuang Tsu and the Butterfly story.  

Thank you to artist Maruka7

                 Here is one version of Chuang Tsu's tale ...

Once upon a time, I, Chuang Chou, dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, a veritable butterfly, enjoying itself to the full of its bent, and not knowing it was Chuang Chou. 

 Suddenly I awoke, and came to myself, the veritable Chuang Chou. Now I do not know whether it was then I dreamt I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man. 

Between me and the butterfly there must be a difference. This is an instance of transformation. 

   Thank you for joining me in contemplation
on the pathway to Awareness!