Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Namaste ... As our Earth keeps spinning, we are about to enter Spring, the time of new beginnings and renewal.  Time keeps moving as everything keeps changing.  I look to the beauty that is all around and my heart spontaneously sings praises for our Mother Earth.  I love being alive, I chant silently.


Spinning Earth Under the Cosmic Bodhi Tree
  

I look out to the water of the river that is so ever constant in its movement toward the sea.  With arms lifting high and wide, I take a deep breath of air and look to the sky.  I feel the sun's fiery warmth upon my face.  I look to the mountains and see the deep carvings sculpting the earth.  They are all around ... the elements of the earth are the elements that make me.  The colors, the sounds, the scents, the movement of nature.  I am in awe.

With palms together, I bow.  I am in gratitude ... thank you.  Here are some words from the Sufi poet Rumi:

"Let the beauty we love be what we do. 
There are hundreds of ways to kneel 
                                     and kiss the ground.”


                                         Think about it! 
             Thank you to everyone for doing what they can.