Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Reinventing a holiday

Namaste... Today is Valentine's Day... and I awoke with a smile and song... but I don't think it had anything to do with this holiday.  These early morning feelings of joy more than likely sprung up from the eternal romanticist that I AM... I awoke happy because I am in love with life, people, experiences, interactions, Earth, learning... I might fall into a category of people who hold the maxim so aptly described by one of my three year old friends... "I love love!" 

Thoughts of love feel good... love is big... love is healing... This is big so I am thinking with big mind... why don't we just change this holiday to Love Day... it can include loving everyone and everything... partner, friends, cat, dog, brother, sister... everyone... it can be directed toward your yourself... and loving Earth... all things... just love... gush love.

Maybe, we can celebrate Love... starting with once a year, then once a month and then every day and right on down to every moment... Thank you... I love you!

 

 

No comments: