Friday, April 20, 2012

Hello, to the Universe on this beautiful Friday morning ... I stand gazing at the river that flows to the sea knowing that all waters are connected.   Holding that thought, I look to our BuddhaWall, with its many Buddha Faces, overlooking this river ... I smile for I know it is continually sending out messages of Peace through the running water.*

And in staying with the ritual of the morning, I picked up my small Tibetan prayer wheel ...  and spun it around and around consciously sending out blessings for our awakening to the Oneness of all things.  May we visualize all the prayer wheels of the world joining together in this endeavor toward harmony.**

    


Thanks to my friend, Allisun ... Here is a photo of one prayer wheel that you can see in the Land of Medicine Buddha found in the Santa Cruz mountains. 


Thank you for joining me in our Awakening!

Sending messages through the water and turning my prayer wheel are just two small things that I can do.





**************

*After the very intense study of water vibrations, Dr. Emoto has scientifically proven that water responds to intentional thoughts ... calling on us to be loving to the water we drink and the flowing waters of Earth for a own health and the well being of our planet.  Learn more ... go to:




**Prayer wheels are devices that are used for spreading spiritual blessings.  A prayer is written or imprinted on a cylinder and spun around and around sending out the message.  Prayer wheels can be small and hand held or very large.  You can look at this site for more info:



 

No comments: