Saturday, April 7, 2012

Namaste ... ahhh ... I take a deep breathe and smile.  With the thoughts of the duality of life always swirling around me, I thought I would post the photo of this stepping stone that I painted a few years back.  Perhaps, the mystery of duality is in your thoughts, too, and you will find this synchronistic.

The stepping stone lies under the banyan tree in my yard.  I see it several times a day and it reminds me to work toward balance.   In spending some time with this thought, I was browsing through the Tao Te Ching and noticed that, at some time, I had written this definition of the yin and yang on the inside cover ...

"The yin and yang is not ordinary dualism, but an explicit duality expressing an implicit unity."

I like that...


Thank you for being here...in the little and big picture.


No comments: