Sunday, May 13, 2012

Namaste ... Happy Mother's Day to All ... Here's to honoring the Feminine Divine and the mother within all of us ... I wanted to post this again ... these are words from Neem Karoli ... also known as Maharajji ...

"See all women as mothers.  Serve them as your mother.  When you see the entire world as your mother, the ego falls away."  

This is so simple, but not so easy.   I  am on the pathway of working toward that transformation in consciousness where in every moment I see the Oneness.  This takes practice.  It takes the discipline of going within, keeping my thoughts flowing in the right direction, hanging out in nature, keeping the right attitude ... 

And then in those special enlightened moments, I may get glimmers of the true nature of our existence.   The understanding will be with me and I see All things swirling and dancing together to the rhythms of life ... being awed by the blatant harmony and the co-existing of it all ... realizing I am here because of all of that.  Feeling the wonder surrounding all of us ... and this wonder of interconnection has given all of us birth ... I am smiling with you.

So I keep practicing and practicing until I have the infinite enlightened moment and the truth just is.

"The Earth is Our Mother"


Thank YOU for being here ... and thank you for remembering that we are all caregivers ... and that "the Earth is our Mother ... we must take care of her."   

 Thank you, to our Earth Mother!  Thank you!  Thank You!  Today is a day of gratitude!  And I will continue working toward seeing the entire world as my mother.   

Thank you for joining me in our Awakening.



No comments: