Thursday, August 23, 2012

Namaste to the whole Universe ... YES to being open and receptive to the many blessings of this new day!  I look with wonder at the cycles of our existence ... and bow to our interconnection and co-dependency with the movements of our Earth, Moon and Sun.  

With the arising of the Sun each day, it is said that we can look to it as a new beginning and a chance to make change.  Thank you!  

       Here's to the many sunrises that offer us new beginnings!


Painting by Donna Jean Goldstein





With this painting, my sister Donna has captured 
one special moment in Fall
 when the sunrise can be seen over the ocean from
 the coastline of Malibu, California.

There are many words that have been said about each day being looked upon as a new beginning.  Here's an old saying:  "Today is the first day of the rest of my life."

Here is another by Thich Nhat Hanh that calls upon us to be intentional with our thoughts of a new day and new beginning ...

Waking up this morning, I smile. 
Twenty-four brand new hours are before me. 
I vow to live fully in each moment 
and to look at all beings with 
                                      eyes of compassion.

Thank you to Nature!
Thank you to Thich Nhat Hanh!
And thank you for joining me in 
the awareness of our interbeing!