Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Namaste to You ... and the Sun, Venus and All ...

We have experienced the Venus Transit ... Venus crossed the face of the Sun.  I could imagine the rays of our powerful sun intermingling with the love and compassion energy of Venus beaming healing light to our planet.   Thank you.  

Sun Buddha


Being conscious of this extraordinary event, I was open to any changes in vibration during the afternoon.  Paying great attention and being aware of different bodily sensations, I did feel an extreme grounding sensation ... with feelings of being pulled toward Earth.   

I hope this is so!  What were your experiences?  Thank you for joining me today in our Awakening.

I AM ... A Flame ... The flame of my true nature, my awakened self, is calling your flame.   We keep gathering and gathering.  With our flames burning brightly in Oneness, we shall melt away the darkness of ignorance.  Loving-kindness prevails. 

No comments: