Sunday, July 1, 2012

Good Morning ... Namaste ... Today is Sun's day ... a day in honor of the Sun gods of our ancient cultures ... traditionally, and perhaps, subliminally, for many people, this day has been the day to just sit back and gather with friends and family and, for some, to dwell in spirituality ... As we gain more awareness, I believe more and more people are working on bringing the spirit of love and compassion and understanding to every moment.  We are learning more with our hearts and seeing more with our inner eye.


I have chosen the simple way, the buddhaway and have listened to the Buddha and other teachers who have the current of our oneness running through them.  And by practicing in every moment, it has became easier to remember all the teachings ... but sometimes ... many times ... I fall off the pathway.  Perhaps, I will do a moment of whining and lamenting on life and suddenly realize I don't like the way I feel ... so I get right back up ... remembering soon enough to close my eyes, breathe, and seek my beauty.  This is life ...

Here's to holding love and compassion for ourselves and being thankful for this life.  Thank you for joining me in our awakening!