Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Welcome to 108 Faces of Buddha ... I would be honored for you to take a look at my Gallery Page ... there you will see the Buddha-nature clay pieces that I have been creating for my Peace Project of buddhafying the world ...

I have donated one of these pieces for the benefit silent auction of 88 Shrines which is an international peace center ... On August 12, there is going to be the Annual Pilgrimage of Compassion ... It promises to be a beautiful day filled with love.   This event and the land, itself,  holds tremendous sacred energy ... please join us on this pilgrimage led by Grand Master Riley Lee playing the flute.


Here are some photos of the grounds ...

Buddhas and Orchids at the base of the hillside pathway


Are you ready for joy?


Here we go!

Your body, mind, and spirit will truly enjoy this day.  Please join us at 88 Shrines on August 12 on Kauai.  Go to these websites to get more information and to look at the Silent Auction pieces ... My clay piece is Number 10.
www.lawaicenter.org/pages/home.html
http://www.32auctions.com/organizations/571/auctions/4403?page=1