Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Namaste to the whole Universe ... I have been taking deep breaths today ... closing my eyes and silently reciting my mantra.

Om Mani Padme Hum

This mantra has been in my life for a long time ... without thinking about its meaning, I know I hold its transformative power in the recesses of my body, mind and spirit.   I can vaguely define these sounds as this ... Om ... truth ... all that is ... Mani ...jewel ... connection ... spark ... oneness of all things ... Padme ... lotus ... wisdom ... and Hum ... bringing it all together. 

This is my interpretation ... The Truth being ... we are One ... there is this beautiful inter-connectiveness, an interbeing of all things.  With chanting and chanting along with meditation and meditation, we get closer to the transformative thought of seeing that Truth of Oneness in every moment.   (Please be tolerant of this definition ... everything is written in water.)

Still when having to define the meaning of Om Mani Padme Hum, I find it illusive ... but I know even some that were raised with this mantra really don't know what it means ... let us just know that it is good ... it leads us to feel connected and empowered.

I am putting it out there today ... for Me, for You ... Please accept this mantra for Us.  Will you enter the land of the Mani Stone and Om Mani Padme Hum with me?  Om Mani Padme Hum ... Om Mani Padme Hum ... Om Mani Padme Hum ... ... ... ...


  Here is the doorway of Om Mani Padme Hum


 



I am bowing and smiling ... Om Mani Padme Hum ... Thank you ... I needed that ... and thank you to the internet for the opportunity of this cyberspace communication and global oneness ... and the possibilities of that bringing us closer to the Truth of our spiritual ONENESS!  Some may ask ... is there a difference?

I am amazed by it all ... thank you for joining me
 in chanting this mantra ... 
Om Mani Padme Hum



For more information on the meaning of this mantra and the pronunciation when chanting, you can go here ...

   http://www.yowangdu.com/tibetan-buddhism/om-mani-  padme-hum.html